Thursday, April 8, 2010

Montreal Bridal Show: Simple Wedding Dresses

Here are two of our wedding dresses featured in the fashion show of the "Let's Get Married" (Marions-Nous) bridal show in January 2010. My inspiration for this show was to feature simple wedding dresses. This is definitely the direction of the trend in Montreal right now. Brides are really searching for a simple dress but don't want to compromise on elegance. I hear it all the time: "Why is it so hard to find a nice, simple wedding dress in this city?"

(I don't think it's just here: it seems to be everywhere, judging from my recent trip to the Chicago Bridal Market. More on this in another post, but this is the largest bridal show exclusively for buyers in North America.)

Enjoy the video, and I'd love your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment