Thursday, March 25, 2010

The winner of our draw for a wedding dress is...

Congratulations to Stephanie Dotto, the winner of our draw for a wedding dress up to a $2,000 value. Entrants were collected at Marions Nous and Salon de la Mariée in January. Stephanie was surprised and thrilled to bits to hear the good news. After a short exchange I realized I remembered her and her mother stopping by the booth: she reminded me of our discussion about the inner structure of our gowns. She was concerned that if she opted for a strapless dress that she would be adjusting it all day. I explained that I had a background in Architecture and that our dresses are constructed accordingly! We all had a good chuckle. Congrats Stephanie! Looking forward to helping you. ... and yes, you'll see what I mean about that strapless dress not budging!

No comments:

Post a Comment